1. Master in Medicine in Ear Nose Throat Head and Neck Surgery
A five year degree course that involves cadaver dissection, rotation through general surgical, orthopedic, cardiothoracic, neurosurgical, plastic and pediatric surgical rotations followed by three years of ENT unit rotations with the completion of a postgraduate dissertation in the field of otorhinolaryngology.
2. Higher Diploma in Clinical Audiology and Public Health Otology
In development are the following programmes;
- Master of Science in audiology
- Master of Science in Speech and swalowing disorders
- Fellowship in Head and Meck Surgery.
In teh past the following short courses/workshops have been offered;
- Operation Eardrop. Consisting of didatcic sessions and Eardrop outreach activities in Makindu, Kisii, Embu, Nanyuki, Nakuru, Garissa, Kapenguria, Kisumu, Kakamega, Kericho and Eldama Ravine.
- Temporal Bone Dissection Course
- Head and Neck Surgical Course August 19-21st 2013.
- Rhinology Course October 22-25th 2013.
- Skullbase Surgical Project