1. Professor Jani made a presentation on "How to improve management of our surgical patietns" during the COSECSA/ASEA Surgical Society of Uganda meeting in April 2041.
2. Prof. S. Ogendo made a presentation entitled "After so many years of OHS in Kenya, what has slowed us down?" at the Kenya Cardiac Society 32nd Annual General Meeting ad Scientific Conference. Leisure Lodge, Mombasa 30th July to 1st August, 2014.
3. Professor P. Jani attended Lancet Commission on Golobal Surgery meeting.
4. Professor P. Jani and S. Ogendo attended the 68th World Health Assembely in Geneva, Switzerland.
5. Professor Stanley Khainga attended a Fax Graft workshop in Berlin, Germany.
6. Dr. J. Aswani attended the 3rd KENTS annual Scientific Confernce at Bomas Hotel, Eldoret.
7. Dr. P. Mugwe attended The Guildford Sinus and Skull Base Surgery Course, MATTU, UK
8. Dr. J Kimani attended 6th Pan African Congress on Burns in Abidjan, Cote D'ivoire
9. Professor P. Mungai attended the Annual AUA meeting and Scientific conference in New Orleans, USA
10. Dr. F. Owillah attended the Annual AUA meeting and Scientific conference in New Orleans, USA and the SSK Annua Meeting. Leisure Lodge, Mombasa
11. Dr. D. Kiptoon attended the SSK Annual Scientific Meeting. Leisure Lodge, Mombasa.
12. Dr. F. Wanjiru attended the Advanced Wrkshop in Reconstructive Surgery at Central Hospital, Maputo.
13. Dr. A. Adan attended 6th International negtive presure wound therapy expert meeting 2015, Berlin.
|FAST TRACK JINJA TALK.ppt||170 KB|
|After 41 years of cardiac surgery where are.ppt||3.05 MB|