College of Health Sciences
The KNH/UoN 18th Symposium: New Frontiers in Surgery was held on 24th Nov, 2016 at the College of health Sciences Lecture Theater III.
Below is a list of the various Presenters and the topics addressed.
- Dr. J.W.Githaiga: Abdominal Sepsis
- Prof Herbert Oburra: ADENOTONSILLAR DISORDERS AND ADENOTONSILLECTOMY
- Prof Emily A Rogena: AUTOPSY IN MEDICOLEGAL CASES
- Prof. N. J. M. Mwang’ombe: Best Practices in Management of Neurotrauma at the Kenyatta National Hospital
- DR ELLY NYAIM OPOT, DR. ELIUD MURIITHI and DR. ALEX MUTURI:COLORECTAL SURGERY – ERAS/EVIDENCE BASED SURGERY
- DR KIHIKO KURIA:HIRSCHSPRUNG’S DISEASE – Recent advances in management
- Dr. Wyckliffe Kaisha: Post Laparoscopic Bile Duct injuries
- Dr D. K. Kimani: PROSTATE CANCER SCREENING- The Controversies
- Prof. John Adwok: Recent Advances in the Surgical Treatment of Early Breast Cancer – An Update